The First Post on My Blog📚

This is going to be the first post on my blog, hi I am Nirav, an undergraduate international student at University of Prince Edward Island. The concept of blogging is a bit alien to me, but I have read articles about it, watched videos and attended webinars on making blogs, you see I am a bit of developer myself. Also, I have my own YouTube channel named "YogiNirav", please do consider subscribing I am an Actuarial Science and Computer Science student.

Picture of me in Robertson Library UPEI
Moreover, the university life has a lot to offer I am very excited to get started with my dual majors, this fall (Sept-2020) would be my second semester, I'll be taking completing my common core requirement. It's basically the first-year courses that give undergrad students headstart with what we will be experiencing in the upcoming years.

Furthermore, having a hobby play an important role in mitigating some of these unavoidable stress. So, for the next 5 years, I'll get to make videos for my YouTube channel, write blogs and read books too. Most importantly work on other skills also, for instance engaging with new people, working on my public speaking and other extrovert kinds of skills.

Lastly, this blog is would help many students like me, who want to get the most from their university life and have a good career thereafter. 
"Choose a job you love, and you will
never have to work a day in your life."
St. Dunstan's Basilica Cathedral
 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment